In-store or on your device, be ready with Google Pay
Pay Your Way
Connect your First American Bank debit card to your Android™ device via Google Pay, and use your device to make payments. Simply unlock your phone, hold it near a contactless terminal, and you are all set. By effortlessly selecting Google Pay at checkout in apps, you no longer have to enter your debit card information.
Look for one of these symbols to use Google Pay at participating merchant locations:
Keep Sensitive Information to Yourself
Google Pay generates a unique digital card number for every transaction, which means your card number is never shared with merchants. Should you lose your phone, you can use Android Device Manager to instantly lock your device from anywhere, secure it with a new password, or even wipe it clean of all your personal information.
Getting Started with Google Pay
- Android Pay comes preloaded on several devices. If your phone doesn’t have the app, simply download it from the Google Play store
- Open the app and turn on Location History
- Touch Set As Default if you want this to be your default payment app
- Touch + Payment Method to add a new credit or debit card
- Use the camera to capture your card information or enter it manually. You may be prompted to call the Customer Care number printed on the back of your card
- Review and agree to the Terms & Conditions
Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and First American Bank is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services. Android, Google Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
You are leaving First American Bank's website
By accessing this link, you will be leaving the First American Bank website and entering in a website hosted by another party. First American Bank has approved this as a reliable third party site, but please be advised that you will no longer be under the protection of, or subject to, the privacy and security policies of First American Bank. First American Bank is not responsible for the third party site's information.