Government Guaranteed Loans
Small Business Administration
- SBA 504, SBA 7a, and SBA express loans available.
United States Department of Agriculture
- Loans to businesses under USDA programs to help foster local business development in rural areas. Find out if your business qualifies. (link)
- Farmers and ranchers with borrowing needs outside traditional underwriting criteria can find financing with Farm Service Agency (FSA) guaranteed loans from First American Bank.
- Guaranteed Farm Ownership (FO) Loans
- Purchase farmland, construct or repair buildings and other fixtures, develop farmland to promote soil and water conservation, or refinance debt.
- Guaranteed Operating (OL) Loans
- Purchase livestock, farm equipment, feed, seed, fuel, farm chemicals, insurance, and more. Operating Loans can also cover minor improvements to buildings, land and water development, family living expenses, and debt refinancing under certain conditions.
You are leaving First American Bank's website
By accessing this link, you will be leaving the First American Bank website and entering in a website hosted by another party. First American Bank has approved this as a reliable third party site, but please be advised that you will no longer be under the protection of, or subject to, the privacy and security policies of First American Bank. First American Bank is not responsible for the third party site's information.